Develop a Healthier, Safer Workforce
While construction is a high risk industry, the good news is that mental health issues are treatable - especially in a psychologically safe organization.
Our services help organizations reduce health care costs, maximize existing investments, and promote healthier employees through proactive behavioral health consulting, incident response protocols, safety training, and more.
One Minute Video
Why It Matters
Fill out the form to learn more about how to enhance employee support for mental health, substance use, and suicide prevention.
- Protocol: About MindWise's Incident Protocol & Safety Training
- Article: Construction Executive: Building Skills and Well-Being Through Workforce Development
- Article: Construction Financial Management Association: Normalizing Workplace Mental Health
- Article: Building Behavioral Health in the Construction Industry
- Report: Construction Industry Insights
- Infographic: What Construction Workers Say About Behavioral Health